Data Innovations Regional User Groups
Data Innovations hosts free user groups for Instrument Manager and EP Evaluator customers. These are single day events that allow customers to interact with DI experts, learn more about IM and meet other users in your area. Click below to register for an upcoming DI User Group event near you. We hope to see you there.
- Agenda subject to change by location
- 9:00 am - Introductions
- 9:45 am - Group Exercise - Developing Rules
- 11:15 am - Customer Key Topic Discussions
- 1:15 pm - Lunch and Networking
- 2:00 pm - Training - Integrating EP Evaluator and Instrument Manager
- 3:00 pm - Recent Releases and Product Roadmap
** The Data Innovations East Coast User Group on April 12, 2017 in Philadelphia is currently full but we are still allowing users to sign up on a wait list. In the event that spaces open up we will contact users on the wait list in the order that they signed up. Alternatively, users are welcome to join us at one of our other locations across the U.S. on a different date.**
Tradeshows and Other User Groups
We make an effort to have a presence at as many relevant tradeshows and events as we can. Below are the upcoming events we will be at. We hope to see you there.