Sanford Health Case Study
More Time for Patient-Centric Activities and Less on Regulatory Compliance
For Sanford Broadway Clinic Laboratory, regulatory compliance tasks were onerous and diluting their time and attention from patient-focused activities. In order to gain efficiencies for quality and regulatory tasks they integrated Data Innovations’ Instrument Manager™ with EP Evaluator® and saw dramatic results.
- Ability to easily, selectively and rapidly import data directly from Instrument Manager into EP Evaluator for use with Regulatory and Quality Assurance activities.
- Instantly imports data direct from instrumentation to statistical modules and produces professional and printable reports summarizing results.
- Significantly reduces time for data entry and report generation as required by CLIA, CAP and TJC. Sanford Health reduced time for data entry for instrument-to-instrument comparisons from ten hours to three seconds (a savings of 199%).
- Total time to import data, the analysis and printing of reports is now only a few minutes on a semiannual basis
- EP Evaluator produces ‘inspector-ready’ reports that are clear, concise and easy to interpret by the regulatory agencies’ laboratory inspection team.