Marion General Case Study
Utilizing Autoverification to Streamline Laboratory Workflow
Marion General Hospital was looking for ways to handle the increasing number of specimens needing testing with the already lean number of staff. MGH knew that replacing older instrumentation with new and more efficient machines would be part of the answer. They turned to Data Innovations Instrument Manager to help them make the most of their new instruments. MGH was able to achieve over 90% autoverification and improve all aspects of their workflow and efficiency.
To read more about Marion General's experience achieving autoverification in Chemistry and Immunochemisty with Data Innovations Instrument ManagerTM fill out the form below and recieve the download link via e-mail.
Hospital with 3 satellite laboratories and various draw sites
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
Chemistry / Immunochemistry
600 Samples a Day
- Achieved over 90% autoverification
- Techs now able to take on additional responsibilities
- Samples tested more efficiently
- 14% reduction in turnaround time for patient results
- Increased capacity and increased testing volume
- Increased in-house testing menu
- Added 3 new tests previously sent to outside reference lab
- Expanded to hematology