Dartmouth Hitchcock Lab Analytics Case Study
Critical analytical insight for laboratory operations
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center needed to quantify to their stakeholders and staff, how the lab was performing and provide them with information to determine how to be more efficient.
To read more about Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s experience with laboratory analytics and Data Innovations Laboratory Intelligence click the Case Study Downloads button and fill out the form that follows. You’ll then recieve the download link via e-mail.
- Previous analytics were manually-generated operations reports
- Implemented business analytics to monitor daily operations for Chemistry
- Historical operations dashboards look for trends over time
- Use analytics to target and monitor operational improvements in real-time
- Quantify value Lab is providing to stakeholders