November 15, 2017 - SOUTH BURLINGTON, VT
Data Innovations, the world leader in Quality Assurance software for the clinical laboratory, announces the launch of EP Evaluator® Release 12.0.
With the new release of EE 12.0 comes a new statistical module EP09-A3. A brand new statistical module that has advanced statistical analysis capabilities in accordance with the methods described in Clinical & Laboratory Standards Institute’s™ (CLSI) protocol EP09-A3 (2013) "Measurement Procedure Comparison and Bias Estimation Using Patient Samples.” This module enhances EP Evaluator’s handling and display of method comparison experiments using multiple replicates, and the analysis of the results they produce using advanced regression algorithms.
“With the addition of the new EP09-A3 statistical module, users will be given more flexibility to use mean or median in their calculations as well as utilize more complex algorithms”, said Premila Peters, President of Data Innovations. “We continue to update EP Evaluator to meet the ever-growing demands of the laboratory, and align with new industry standards and requirements.”
In addition, EP Evaluator also includes:
- Compatibility with Microsoft’s Edge browser and Windows 10 operating system
- Multifunction desktop quick help buttons
- The help file enhancements to delineate the additional functionality available with EP Evaluator Professional version
- New networking path log installed to facilitate troubleshooting of network/licensing issues with multiple networked workstations
- EP09-A3 contains four Analytical modes (AM), all with single or multiple replicates allowed for both X and Y
- Latest documentation located online at help.epevaluator.com
Data Innovations is also excited to announce the addition of a new virtual training option: EP Evaluator: Virtual Overview Training. This allows you to receive the necessary training without having to leave your office. This training is done remotely over two days in three-hour sessions. Please visit training.datainnovations.com to learn more.